Attending A Trump Rally

Hello! This guest post is my third for Young Patriot Rising. Thank you! (My first explained why I left the Democrats, and second was a book review of Rules for Radicals.)

I'm a black woman, an American, a patriot, a conservative, an independent thinker, and a conservative book lover. My blog is Conservative Book Reviews. https://www.conservativebookreviews.com

In 2016, I lived in Chicago. By that time, I had left the Democrats and became a Republican. I was also 100 percent in support of Donald Trump. (None of my leftist neighbors knew that.) 

Trump, who was running for President against Crooked Hillary, tried to hold a MAGA rally in Chicago, but the crazy leftists prevented him from doing so. However, later on in 2016, I learned that Trump was having a rally in Toledo, Ohio. So I traveled the four hours to attend. 

The media had repeated, over and over and over, that Trump rallies were dangerous and that those attending Trump rallies were racist.  Because I'm an independent thinker and because I knew that most of the media today is fake, I wasn't afraid to attend.  

The Toledo rally turned out to be one of the best days of my life.  EVERYONE was friendly and nice, not at all racist, and it was a great way to hang out with fellow Patriots.  The hours we stood in line and the hours we waited for Trump flew by. 

Eventually, I left the Republicans and became an independent conservative. Not only are many Republicans spineless and nothing like Trump, but some of them are RINOs who work overtime against President Trump. (Paul Ryan and the late John McCain come to mind.)

Now it's 2020, and I'm no longer a new Trump supporter.  I am what every person who has supported candidate Trump now President Trump has come to be for these almost four years. I'm a warrior, willingly joining an Army For Trump against leftists, RINOs, Never Trumpers, the media, Hollywood buffoons, and the Deep State.

At the start of 2020, I attended my second MAGA rally, this time in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.  It only took me about two hours to drive there.  So that was good. 

It was January, however, and everyone knows that January in Wisconsin is cold. But that's not a problem when you're prepared.  I wore long underwear, wool socks, Ugg boots, a heavy winter coat, and when I arrived, I bought a Trump winter hat. 

Even though it was freezing out, I had so much fun in line, just like I had before. You see, when you attend a Trump rally, standing in line is just as fun as watching Trump speak.  

Of course, once the rally starts, you get to see famous faces before the famous President Trump. At the Milwaukee rally, I saw Kayleigh McEnany, Reince Priebus, and Vice President Pence. There were even more people than the first time I saw Trump, and he was just as funny and feisty as ever.

In July 2020, my husband and I moved to Florida, and in September, I attended my third Trump rally, this time in Jacksonville, Florida. During COVID, Trump's recent rallies have all been outside.  

It was freezing in Milwaukee, but it was piping hot in Jacksonville. We stood in line for hours in the hot sun.  Did a few people pass out? Yep!  But once again, I was prepared.  I brought plenty of water, and I was dressed appropriately. Eventually, the sun set, and it was cooler.

What is one of the best parts of attending an outdoor MAGA rally? It's watching Air Force One fly into the venue. It's magical, and it's something I will never forget. Trump flies in, gets off the plane, does his rally, gets back on the plane, and flies off.  It's a dramatic and highly effective way to make an entrance and exit.

I wore my "Black Lives MAGA" t-shirt, which was a huge hit. Besides President Trump, I got to see two Floridians I support – Matt Gaetz and Governor Ron DeSantis.  

One of the best things about living in Florida is having a Republican governor who is a Patriot and a strong Trump supporter.  Leftists don't know how to govern. Look at any city with a leftist local government, and you'll see why. Lori Lightfoot and Governor Pritzker, for example, are ruining Chicago.

I thought 2016 was an important election, but 2020 is way more important. Creepy Joe, the guy who likes to sniff and put his paws all over little girls and women, is a racist, a liar, and perhaps worst of all, going senile. The worst example of his senility I have seen is when he has said, twice, that he's running for the United States’ Senate. 

No Joe. You're running for President of the United States.

However, anyone with a healthy brain knows Heels Up Harris is chomping at the bit to take over.  Both she and Creepy Joe have called their team the Harris/Biden Administration. Nasty Nancy rambled on about the 25th Amendment, not to take out her archenemy, but to take out Joe so Heels Up can break the glass ceiling. It's incredible to me how crooked and conniving leftist politicians are.  

Will Trump win in November? If the Trump administration can defeat the leftists' endeavors to cheat the voters, he can. Leftists want power by any means necessary, and every Trump supporter should understand that by now.

VOTE! If the leftists take over, this country will never be the same.

Be sure to check out Young Patriot Rising's guest posts at Conservative Book Reviews, including her recent post:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment! Side note: If you are using Safari to read/comment, you will have troubles commenting. Use Google Chrome for comments!